Carltons Solicitors Birmingham 0800 996 1745

Solicitors Birmingham

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Civil Partnerships

There are 3 ways to end a civil partnership – by dissolution order, separation order or by annulment. In order for the Court to grant a dissolution order, you must have been in a civil partnership for at least a year prior to making the application.

You must prove that the civil partnership has irretrievably broken down by one of the following four acts:-contact us

  • Unreasonable Behaviour
  • 2 years separation with consent
  • 5 years separation
  • Desertion