Carltons Solicitors Birmingham 0800 996 1745

Solicitors Birmingham

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Court of Protection

You can apply to the Court of Protection to act as someone’s deputy and make decisions on their behalf. The Court of Protection applications protect vulnerable family members if they no longer have the capacity to make their own decisions.

Carltons solicitors can assist with making applications and guiding you through the entire procedure. We can provide support every step of the way from making the application to the Court of Protection to be appointed as a deputy to assistance with carrying out the day to day duties of a deputy.

A deputy can act in various ways for the vulnerable family member. They can pay bills, buy or sell property open bank accounts etc on behalf of thcontact use family member.

We also act for clients who wish to challenge Court of Protection applications made by family members.