Carltons Solicitors Birmingham 0800 996 1745

Solicitors Birmingham

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Long residence applications (10 year route and 20 year route)

If you have lived in the U.K continuously for a period of either 10 contact usyears lawfully or 20 years unlawfully then you may be able to make an application for settlement based on your long residency in the U.K.

Contact Carltons Solicitors today to speak to a member of our Immigration team or alternatively please complete the enquiry form and one of our team will contact you.

Please complete our contact form below if you have an enquiry