Carltons Solicitors Birmingham 0800 996 1745

Solicitors Birmingham

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Employer Sponsorship Licences

If you are an employer, and wish to recruit employees from abroad, you will need to obtain a Sponsorship Licence. You need to demonstrate to the contact usHome Office that your business is genuine and you genuinely seek to employ employees from abroad. You need to show that you have the capacity to carry out regulate checks on your employees and can help the Home Office maintain immigration control.

If your application is successful your business will be classed as an A Rated Sponsor, and you will be able to invite individuals to the U.K to work for you.

Contact Carltons Solicitors today to speak to a member of our Immigration team or alternatively please complete the enquiry form and one of our team will contact you.

Please complete our contact form below if you have an enquiry